We had a great crowd of about 60 people last night at the Atlanta MDF which was really great considering it was the first day of school for a lot of the parents in the area. The crowd had a bunch of great questions and while I couldn’t handle all of them I took several notes and will hopefully blog about the answers as I find them over the next couple of weeks.
I mentioned several different resources last night and here are the ones I remember (just comment if you’re looking for one I forgot about):
- I did a week-long blog series on PowerShell with SQL Server for SQL University.
- Here’s the CodePlex project so that you can edit PowerShell in Visual Studio 2010 (You also need to install the free version of PowerGUI for this)
- The cheap software to build desktop gadgets with charts and maps is called Power Gadgets.
- A few weeks back I did a post on the top Learning Resources I use to learn PowerShell.
- and of course I can’t finish without saying: If you need some help getting started from scratch using PowerShell with SQL Server check out my video on MSDN’s geekSpeak.